We swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help us God:
If you are looking for an Expert Witness or Litigation Support service before or during a trial and you want someone who will tell the truth without bias or prejudice providing impartial justifiable expert evaluations and supporting information without any hidden agendas or interests in the outcome. The CSI Group, LLC provides such services for Attorneys, Insurance Carriers, property owners and contractors across the country.
Over the course of the past eight years The CSI Group, LLC has specialized in providing third party impartial dispute resolution through Litigation support and Expert Testimony to both the Insurance and Construction Industries, and Individual Property Owners and their respective representatives.
With his personal demand for honesty and integrity, and his expectation of the same by others, combined with Mr. Robison’s driving force to provide exceptional services, The CSI Group, LLC has earned a strong respect within the Industry as well as within its specialized field of services.
More so and through his vast experiences and the obvious needs within our industry for honest and non biased third party resolution; John has taken his accumulated talents and connections within the industry and turned The CSI Group, LLC into The Industry Leader for honest, accurate and impartial construction related solutions and has earned the respect of many colleagues and associates within this ever changing industry.
As a non biased third party (CSI) will provide an honest and comprehensive resolution to all your construction related needs.
A Brief Synopsis of Court Appointments / Expert Testimony provided by
The CSI Group, LLC:
- Superior Court of Fulton County Georgia, December, 2009
- Mr. Robison was Court appointed as Umpire in $250,000.00 Residential Appraisal
- Superior Court of Galveston County Texas, March, 2010
- Mr. Robison provided Expert Testimony and Pretrial Assistance in $20,000,000.00 Contractor / Property Owner Law Suit
- US States District Court For the Southern District of Texas, Brownsville TX, March, 2011
- Mr. Robison provided Expert Testimony and Pretrial assistance in a multi Million dollar Contractor / Property Owner Law Suit
A Brief Synopsis of Pretrial Assistance, Depositions and Testimonies by
The CSI Group, LLC:
- 2011 To Present - Mr. Robison is providing expert witness and litigation support in million dollar (+) “Property Owner/ Insured v Contractor and Carrier” Liability and Bad Faith litigation from the Atlanta Floods of 2009.
- 2011 – Mr. Robison Provided expert witness and litigation support in million dollar (+) “Contractor v Property Owner” litigation from Hurricane Dolly.
- 2010 – Mr. Robison Provided expert witness and litigation support in million dollar “Contractor v Property Owner” litigation from Hurricane IKE.
- 2009- Mr. Robison Provided expert witness and litigation support in million dollar (+) Appraisal from Hurricane Ike.
- 2008 – Mr. Robison assisted on a Mississippi Government Facility with roofing repair issues. Mr. Robison’s participation in this matter was to comprise a list of deficiencies and reconstruction defects as directed by the Prime Contractor against the Sub Contractor, create an outline of interrogatories, deposition questions and participate as an umpire between the Prime Contractor, Sub Contractor and the prevailing Jurisdiction prior to mediation and or Court proceedings.
- 2008 – Mr. Robison assisted Sub Contractor in Louisiana who had performed work for a General Contractor and had not been compensated per their contract. Mr. Robison’s participation in this matter was to comprise a list of deficiencies and reconstruction defects as directed by the General Contractor against the Sub Contractor, an outline create an of interrogatories, deposition questions and participate as an umpire between the General Contractor and Sub Contractor prior to mediation and/or Court proceedings.
- 2007 - 2012 – Mr. Robison was involved in the assistance of several Sub Contractors in a Lawsuit against a New Orleans General Contractor for nonpayment of work performed as a result of Hurricane Katrina under FEMA funding. This Case is still in process awaiting Federal intervention under the “Whistle Blower Act”
- 2007 - Deposition given regarding damage assessment to property located in Terry Town, LA. Mr. Robison provided testimony disputing the claims of the Contractor, Architect and Engineer regarding the actual damages and costs of repairs. The claim was settled upon Mr. Robison’s recommendations.
- 2007 - Pre-Trial Consultant for case involving Home Owners Association dispute against home construction regarding retaining walls and drainage issues and pricing comparisons between 2004 construction costs and 2007 construction costs. The claim was settled upon Mr. Robison’s recommendations.